Sewer Line Replacement and Repair
Cracks in your sewer pipes are not only costly to fix- they can cause extensive damage to your property and can seriously expose you and your family to some serious health risks too. Your first line of defense in the event of a sewer line failure is to get it repaired fast. If repairing the sewer line is no longer possible, the only option left is to get it replaced. Luckily, Poopy Plumbers offer top-quality and fast sewer replacement and repair.
Sewer Line Damage: What are the Causes?
- Poor sewer line maintenance
- Infiltration of tree roots into the sewer pipe joints and holes
- Debris, hair, sludge, grease, toilet paper, and oil buildup among others
- Regulars ground freezes and thaws
- Earth movements, earthquakes, or nearby construction works
- Wear and tear due to aging
- Poor sewer pipe design, layout and installation
- Backup from the main sewer line
Generally, pipes- regardless of the materials they are made of- are immune to breaking due to outer or inner pressure.
Signs that Your Sewer Pipe is Broken
- Gurgling sounds and strange noises coming from the toilet
- Bathtubs that takes ages to drain or do not drain at all
- No water in the toilets
- Noticeable backup of sewage in your tub or toilet
- Sewer odor seeping from your yard, basement, or other parts of the property
- Flooded yard
- Unnaturally greener grass or foliage where the sewage pipes are located.
Solutions to Broken Sewer Lines
The experts on sewer and plumbing line repair at Poopy Plumbers will be able to assess where your pipe is cracked or damaged. At Poopy Plumbers, we put a lot of emphasis on taking steps to avoid having to do a sewer line replacement if we can. While the sewer system and layout tend to be unique for each property, there are usually some basic and common issues that when addressed, can resolve the problem. Below are some of the most common replacements and repairs that we generally perform:
- Pipe relining- This method will result in pipes that are good as new from the inside. We are also able to line your existing sewer pipes with a “sleeve” that can help prevent cracks from forming. The pipes will first need to get thoroughly cleaned out and the lining will then be applied, which can take a few hours to harden, giving extra protection to the pipes.
- Burst pipe hydraulic replacements- In the event where the sewer pipes are damaged beyond repair, pulling a new pipe through the existing one may be the most viable solution. This technique utilizes hydraulics which will break the old pipes apart, allowing for a seamless replacement of the new ones.
- Preventive pipe maintenance- Preventing sewer line damage from ever occurring is something we have always advocated at PoopyPlumbers. Through regular checkups and drain cleaning maintenance, major buildup and debris can be kept out of the pipes so clogs, cracks, and bursts are preventive from ever happening.
Sewer Line Replacement
In the event where repairs are no longer possible, replacing the sewer line may be necessary. At PoopyPlumbers, we walk you through the process so you know what your options are, while reviewing the problem and showing to you how we intend to fix it. We will always meet your needs and you can trust that we will never oversell unnecessary products or services but will only recommend useful solutions to your plumbing concerns. We also offer the less invasive trenchless replacement and repair methods so your lawn or landscaping will not be unnecessarily affected. Our solutions are more cost-effective too! Our experience in repairing and replacing hundreds of sewer lines has made us the leading plumbing service provider out there. We work diligently to ensure that we do not just restore your sewer line services, we get to help you save time and money too.
Professional Sewer Line Replacement and Repair
Worried of tree roots infiltrating your tree lines and causing extensive damage? Worried of pipes leaking sewage on your property? Don’t wait long before doing something. Call our team at PoopyPlumbers! We are your reliable plumbing experts for all your broken, cracked, collapsed, and deformed pipe repair needs and we work fast! Remember, while it may be easy to spot some serious sewer pipe issues in some parts of your home, many times, it may be totally undetectable.
- Backflow Devices
- Clogged Drains
- Drain Cleaning
- Frozen Pipes
- Gas Line Installation
- Leaking Pipes
- Plumbing Inspection
- Plumbing Repairs
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Systems
- Video Camera Inspection
- Preventative Maintenance
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer System Backups
- Sump Pumps
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Trenchless Sewer Line
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Repairs
- Water Line Repairs
- Water Lines
- Water Treatment & Purification
- Waters Softeners & Filters