Clogged Drains? Our Plumbers can Handle It!
Blockage in drains can be a nuisance. They test your patience too especially since they can slow down many of the daily chores you generally do. It is no fun having to deal with the residue left behind because your drains aren’t properly working. So what should you do?
Look to PoopyPlumbers for fast responses, quality service, and effective results. We guarantee our workmanship, giving you complete assurance and peace of mind whenever you call on us to get your clogged drains cleared up. No matter the time of day or day of the week, we will find ways to accommodate your schedule and get your drains unclogged in no time.
Drains slowing down? Prevent a major backup and call our plumbing technicians today!
Signs of Clogged Drains
Spotting the signs of a clogged drain is important so you can take action and address the problem before it becomes a major concern. Among the things you should watch for are:
- Pools of water gathered around the shower drains.
- Water backing up out of your sink drain.
- Water that takes forever to drain after forming pools.
- Gurgling noises in the drains after running your dishwasher or washing machine.
- Bubbles in the toiler water after running the sink.
- A smell of something rotten coming from your kitchen sink.
- Water pooling on the floor close to a sink or bathtub.
- Horrible smell coming from your drains.
Clearing a Clogged Drain
Before calling a plumber for help, you can always take some steps to try and clear the blockage on your drains yourself. Here are some of the things you can do.
- Leave your faucet open and partly fill the sink with water.
- For double kitchen sink clogs, using a wet rag to plug one of the drains may work wonders.
- If the problem has to do with a blockage in your bathroom sink, make sure that the overflow hole is covered.
- Use a cup plunger to plunge the open drain.
- Using the plunger, work it up and down and pull it off, then repeat it a few more time and if you are lucky, it might clear the problem up.
When pipes are neglected, they can have years of buildup lining their inner walls due to hair, grease, rust, and other minerals. The buildup can often result in corrosion, causing damage to the pipes. Regular checkups and maintenance done by professionals from Poopy Plumbers can be a lifesaver. It can help you save money along the road too, especially since it helps prevent costly pipe repairs and replacements.
Homeowners are always encouraged to do preventive maintenance to avoid unwanted plumbing issues. This is the surefire way towards maintaining a healthy, properly functional and clog-free plumbing system. Poopy Plumbers offers a reasonably-priced maintenance plan aimed to get your drains and pipes maintained and cleaned all year round.
Got a Plumbing Emergency?
If it’s just a single drain that is giving you grief at home, it is advised that you get the shutoff valve of the problem fixture shut off first before looking for help. In the event of a drain emergency where a water leak has occurred, it is best to locate the main shut off valve and turn it off. If you aren’t confident about dealing with such a plumbing issue on your own, call your local Poopy Plumbers right away! We are always ready to address any emergency drain and plumbing concern.
- Backflow Devices
- Clogged Drains
- Drain Cleaning
- Frozen Pipes
- Gas Line Installation
- Leaking Pipes
- Plumbing Inspection
- Plumbing Repairs
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Systems
- Video Camera Inspection
- Preventative Maintenance
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer System Backups
- Sump Pumps
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Trenchless Sewer Line
- Water Heater Installation
- Water Heater Repairs
- Water Line Repairs
- Water Lines
- Water Treatment & Purification
- Waters Softeners & Filters