Water Heater Repair & Replacements
Available 24/7 for Your Emergency Plumbing Needs
Water heaters are not immune to wear and tear. Over time, you’ll notice an increase in the frequency of the maintenance and upkeep it needs. If it has been around for more than 10 years or if you seem to have spent about half the price of a new water heater just on maintenance alone for the past few months, it may be better for you to have your current unit replaced instead.
Signs your water heater is damaged:
- Presence of debris and rust in the hot water supply
- Rumbling and banging sounds when the water heater is on
- Water puddle in the unit’s collection pan
When the water heater is not functioning the way it should, whether it is not heating properly or is leaking, you’ll want somebody experienced like PoopyPlumbers to handle the task. Our team of highly skilled plumbing experts will help determine whether your unit needs repair or replacement. If a new water heater is needed, we will be able to help you decide which unit type would work best for your property.
Water heater types:
- Conventional- This unit utilizes a large storage tank that is then heated by gas or electricity.
- Tankless- Water gets heated instantly and when needed. This can be a great choice if you wish to reduce your heating costs by up to 30%.
- Hybrid- A heat pump and a water tank are used in this unit for efficiently heating water. The unit can reduce heating costs by as much as 60%.
America’s Most Trusted Plumbing Experts for Decades
PoopyPlumbers is your specialist for courteous, efficient, and quick water heater installation and repair. When we arrive at your premises, we will inspect your water heater thoroughly to assess whether a repair is still possible to restore its function or if a total replacement may be needed. We will make sure that the root cause of the issue is diagnosed. With this, we are confident that the solutions we will provide you with are going to work for the long term.
Reasons why we are the top choice for commercial clients:
- We offer flat-rate pricing
- We fix your plumbing issue right at our first visit
- Our labor and parts are guaranteed
- We have courteous, friendly, and highly skilled staff
- Our services are available 24/7, perfect for emergencies.
Whenever a commercial client gives us a call to tackle a water heater repair job, they will feel assured that their plumbing system will be fixed by highly capable experts. We are known for our reliable appointment times, trustworthy service, and repairs that are completed on our first visit. Indeed, there is no better service for handling the repair or installation of your water heater than at PoopyPlumbers.
- Plumbing Services
- Backflow Installation
- Backflow Inspection
- Clogged Drains
- Drain Cleaning
- Frozen Pipes
- Gas Line Repairs
- Gas Line Installation
- Grease Trap Repair
- HydroScrub Jetting
- Leaking Pipes
- Plumbing Inspection
- Plumbing Repairs
- Plumbing Installations
- Plumbing System Maintenance
- Video Camera Inspection
- Preventative Maintenance
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer System Backups
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Line Repairs
- Water Lines
- Water Softeners & Filters
- Water Purification